No, it's not an
index.html kind of index, but rather
a Harper's kind of
Well, you'll see.
This index will be useful if you want to hire Bob to do something.
- Number of balls Bob can juggle in one hand as a percentage of the world record for two hands:
- Degrees Bob has to pass in order to become
a Sixth Degree Black Belt: 5
- Average number of alarms in Bob's Chili, Black Bean Soup and Chana
Masala for the 1998 Calendar Year:
- Photographic frames exposed by Bob since 1996: 5000
- Photographs Bob printed as a percentage of total: 4
- Number of exposures at Bob's current favorite
film format that would fit in a
frame of his favorite format in 1996.
in 1996: 4
- Number of countries Bob's lived in for more than 3 months divided by the number of cities in which Bob's lived for more than 3 months: 0.325
- Number of languages Bob speaks fluently expressed as a fraction of the
total number of languages: 1/5000
- Number of Bob's Manhattan Apartments that would fit in his second house
in Pittsburgh: 4
- Cost per square foot of Bob's favorite neighborhood in New York
compared to his favorite neighborhood in Pittsburgh: 11/3
Size Index (American)
Of course, size isn't everything, but
this index will be particularly useful if you want to buy
Bob some clothing or a whole wardrobe.
- Bob's height minus Uma Thurman's height, in centimeters: 0.0
- The circumference of Bob's head at the location a hat would sit: ?
- Correction Factor of Bob's spectacles, in diopters: 2
- Outside Diameter of Bob's neck in inches: 15 1/2
- The second number on a long sleeved shirt that fits Bob, in inches: 33
- The size of jacket Bob would wear, expressed in American sizes: 40
- The number of inches a tape measure would travel around Bob's waist, in
- The second number on a pair of Levi's that fit Bob, in inches: 34
- The number written inside Bob's shoes next to American when the shoes fit: 9 1/2